Current Price : $2,295.00
Extravagantly designed with octagonal stainless steel body – style icon and eye-catcher in the modern kitchen. The hand-crafted professional espresso machine for highest demands and absolute pleasure.
- Solid chrome plated ECM (E61 style) brewing group with small lever action control to start and stop the espresso extraction. The switch that is engaged by the lever is of high quality, as well.
- The lever on the grouphead allows the operator to pre-infuse the coffee with water from the heat exchanger. Please note that true pre-infusion requires a direct water connection (not possible on this machine) whereby the water pressure from the water line creates the true pre-infusion.
- With the heat exchanger/thermosyphon system, only fresh water from the water tank is used for the espresso extraction. The water in the heat exchanger flows to and from the grouphead.
- Body made of polished stainless steel.
- Compact construction with Copper boiler. The larger the boiler, the more steaming capacity the user has for entertaining and superior temperature stability over machines with smaller boilers. The end flanges are also made of stainless steel.
- High quality heating element produced with a stainless steel flange (part which connects to boiler).
- Boiler safety valve on top of boiler opens if the boiler goes into overpressure – usually due to calcification of the pressurstat pipe.
- Quiet vibro pump with internal adjustment screw.
- The best in class overpressure valve (OPV) to release excessive brew pressure.
- Magnetic float in water reservoir will power off heating element when water level is low.
- Full size Sirai pressurstat properly configured vertical and away from boiler top.
- Dual safety thermostats in case one fails during a potential overpressure situation.
- Dual gauges are offer greater visible at top and not hidden near bottom of front panel. There is one gauge for pump/extraction pressure, and one gauge for steam pressure.
- Portafilter holder made of solid brass and plastic handle with ability to hold 58mm type baskets.
- Insulation on side walls only so heat can transfer to cup warmer more easily and assists in upwards heat flow to keep electronic components cooler at bottom. As heat travels upward, it pulls cooler air from under the unit.
- Removable cup warm tray has nice high rails so cups do not slide off when removing. Please remember to tilt back when removing so the cups do not slide forward.
- The espresso extraction, frothed milk, and hot water can be dispensed simultaneously.
- Accessories: Single spout 58mm portafilter with single cup filter basket, dual spout 58mm portafilter with double cup filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic measuring scoop, blind filter basket, backflush detergent, and instructional manual.
- Engineering design in Germany and made in Milan, Italy.
- Measurements: 15.75″ H x 12.99″ W x 16.73″ D (40 cm H x 33 cm W x 42.5 cm D).
- Weight: ~48.5 pounds (~22 kilograms).
- Power: 1200 watts, 115 volts, 60 hertz.
- Water tank capacity: 0.79 gallons (3 liters).
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 liters without heat exchanger / 1.945 liters with heat exchanger.